Summer Fun!

We had a great summer full of traveling, camping, boating, riding motos, reunions and just having fun being together. Marena is a senior and will be heading off to college soon. We needed to make the summer full of family fun.

We decided to splurge and buy a toyhauler (which is a camp trailer that also carries our 4 wheeler and motorcycles) and we had a great time and went camping quite a bit. We also got an older boat and had tons of fun with it. We went boating at Lake Lowell, Horsethief Reservoir and Anderson Ranch Reservoir.



Tubing Pics

After

I haven't been this size for many moons! I'm so grateful that I had the determination to lose the weight. Now if I can just lose these last few pounds!

6 comments:

Cami said...

Oh, my goodness, Julie! You look so awesome! How did you get so skinny? What are you doing? You have always been so pretty, but now it is like, "Whoah, you look good!"

Dieting is hard work and a little bit miserable. It looks like it has paid off for you! Good job.

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Julie you look so good... I am so proud of you!

Megan Johnson said...

Hey AUNT Julie, You look so great. I am so happy for you! Making a commitment to lose weight is the easy step (and one I've made more than once!) but actually following through is a daily choice- Thanks for the inspiration!

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

julie you are awesome!!! i can't wait to see you...whenever i see you!! you look SO GOOD!! i'm so proud of you for reaching your goal!

Kenna said...

Julie, when I saw your before picture I really didn't think you looked Bad! But your after picture... WOW! You look like Marlena!! I'm so proud of you, I just hope I can do the same now:)

sarahandmatt said...

Julie! You look amazing!!!! Good for you!

Our trip to see Daniel & Tiffany (Virginia & DC)