Summer Fun!

We had a great summer full of traveling, camping, boating, riding motos, reunions and just having fun being together. Marena is a senior and will be heading off to college soon. We needed to make the summer full of family fun.

We decided to splurge and buy a toyhauler (which is a camp trailer that also carries our 4 wheeler and motorcycles) and we had a great time and went camping quite a bit. We also got an older boat and had tons of fun with it. We went boating at Lake Lowell, Horsethief Reservoir and Anderson Ranch Reservoir.



Tubing Pics

FINALLY!

Okay, so I finally started this thing they call blog (with Valerie's help). Sorry about the quality. I know it is bad, I've seen others and they are awesome. I'm still trying to get the hang of this. Why can't I make the title bigger and with a font I like (I don't really like the 5 fonts they let you choose from). No fancy halloween backgrounds or music for me. I had NO IDEA how to do that!

At least I'm trying? :0)

3 comments:

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

i know, they don't have many font options. i knew you wouldn't like that!
i don't know if you have anyone's addresses but you just look on other people's blog's blog roll to find some. Here's angela flake's if you didn't have it.
http://bgrossnickle.blogspot.com/

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Baby Steps Julie, you have done way better than I did! I love it! Great job... you did forget to update on you and Mike!

Bryce and Valerie Waite said...

Your blog is GREAT!! Good job it looks cute! Maybe next sisters day we can work on the other things!
Love ya good job!
Good luck hunting

Our trip to see Daniel & Tiffany (Virginia & DC)