Summer Fun!

We had a great summer full of traveling, camping, boating, riding motos, reunions and just having fun being together. Marena is a senior and will be heading off to college soon. We needed to make the summer full of family fun.

We decided to splurge and buy a toyhauler (which is a camp trailer that also carries our 4 wheeler and motorcycles) and we had a great time and went camping quite a bit. We also got an older boat and had tons of fun with it. We went boating at Lake Lowell, Horsethief Reservoir and Anderson Ranch Reservoir.



Tubing Pics

JAYCE

Jayce is two years old now and is pretty cute and fun. He LOVES Justin and for some reason he calls him "Momma". Don't ask me, I have no idea why. He can and will say everyone elses name but when it comes to saying Justin, he says "Momma". It is fun to hear him talk. He tries so hard to put sentences together. We can usually understand what he wants but it's more like broken english. He's fun!

2 comments:

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

I love Jayce at least I do at the moment... the true test will be after I watch him for three days! He is so dang cute!

Kenna said...

YAY! I'm so glad you started a blog! You'll get the hang of it soon and have the most spectacular one ever!:) I can't believe how big your kids are! When I saw the picture of Jayce it seems like he should be Justin and Mallary should be Marena. There is no way Jaxson is in school and Jaden is NOT 12! As for Marena...she is gorgeous!!
Your house in BEAUTIFUL! Holy cow I love it! Now you HAVE to post some more pictures of the inside and such...man if I weren't about to have a baby I'd be really tempted to jump in the car right now and see you guys! Anyways, good job with the blog! Our blog is jakeandkenna.blogspot.com

Our trip to see Daniel & Tiffany (Virginia & DC)