Summer Fun!

We had a great summer full of traveling, camping, boating, riding motos, reunions and just having fun being together. Marena is a senior and will be heading off to college soon. We needed to make the summer full of family fun.

We decided to splurge and buy a toyhauler (which is a camp trailer that also carries our 4 wheeler and motorcycles) and we had a great time and went camping quite a bit. We also got an older boat and had tons of fun with it. We went boating at Lake Lowell, Horsethief Reservoir and Anderson Ranch Reservoir.



Tubing Pics

Amazing!

Hey, I can't believe it...I'm actually getting better at blogging. Music! Can you hear it? I figured it out all by my lonesome, no help from hubby. Dang I'm good!

5 comments:

Jennifer Miller said...

Julie-
I love the blog. and your kids are SO cute. Im glad that now I can stock you.

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Great job on the blog! Now can you teach me how. I love the slide show... well done.

JeNeale said...

You are pretty stinkin' amazing! I'm impressed. Love the pictures of the family. Where did you get them done, and do you want to take some family pics of us next week before Dalin leaves?

Great to see you and Mike last night. Good times! We need to do it more often.

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Hello it is time to update... and don't tell me you have a headache! JK headaches stink!

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

if only you'd update! okay, its almost been a FULL YEAR!! update dang it!!

Our trip to see Daniel & Tiffany (Virginia & DC)