Summer Fun!

We had a great summer full of traveling, camping, boating, riding motos, reunions and just having fun being together. Marena is a senior and will be heading off to college soon. We needed to make the summer full of family fun.

We decided to splurge and buy a toyhauler (which is a camp trailer that also carries our 4 wheeler and motorcycles) and we had a great time and went camping quite a bit. We also got an older boat and had tons of fun with it. We went boating at Lake Lowell, Horsethief Reservoir and Anderson Ranch Reservoir.



Tubing Pics

Mini-Vikes Soccer Cousins

Ethan (Vaughn's son), Benson (Todd's son), Emily (Valerie's daughter), Justin and Jaxson all play on the Mini-Vikes Middleton Soccer Team. It is fun to go watch them play...and when I say play, I mean play. Every now and then one of them will actually play soccer. Actually, Benson and Jaxson are pretty good. Jaxson usually scores during the games. Valerie is just happy that Emily now chases the ball instead of stand there and cry. It has been fun. Their favorite part is the snack after the game!

3 comments:

Donna Mannewitz Christensen said...

OH my word these cousins are adorable! Isn't too awesome they are so close and love being with each other!

Julie, I loved seeing you and being able to chat for a little bit. Hey, email me sometime: ginnys3girl@hotmail.com

I love reading your blog and seeing pics of your family! Did I tell you, I loved going to your home and seeing your children! You have a real nice family! They were fun to talk to! What handsome boys you have and good-lookin' girls!!

Kenna said...

Oh my word that was quite an update! I loved it!
How fun that the cousins can all play soccer together...I wish my girls had cousins that close to them! Loved the PJs, I don't think I've ever seen Grandpa Tanner before, fun Christmas party and great tree! Thanks for the update:) We MISS you guys ALOT!!!!!!

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

i wish wesley could be a part of that! he NEEDS to channel his wildness into talent.

That family picture is SO awesome! i love it!

Our trip to see Daniel & Tiffany (Virginia & DC)